- Blog post: trends in public and private family law cases in Wales over time - what can mapping tell us?
- New article: Maternal health, pregnancy and birth outcomes for women involved in care proceedings in Wales: a linked data study
- New article: Chinese international students and parents navigating (im)mobilities during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Keynote presentation: Born into care - stemming the tide of infant entry to care
- Upcoming webinars: Marking motherhood – the tattoos of mothers living apart from their children
- Seminar recording available: Curiosity-driven, accessible tools for democratising data: social work and children’s services