- New report: High rates of infants in care proceedings in deprived areas of Wales
- New report: Parents of children in care proceedings in Wales experience greater levels of health vulnerabilities than other parents
- New article: COVID-19 and Adolescent Mental Health in the United Kingdom
- Upcoming book launch event: 'A Watershed Moment for Social Policy and Human Rights? Where next for the UK Post-COVID'
- Presentation recording: Newborn babies in care proceedings
- Upcoming talk by Claire Fitzpatrick and team on Judicial perspectives on care-experienced girls and women in trouble.