Today (4.4.19): Dr Linda Cusworth will speak about the Permanently Progressing study at a Data Linkage Workshop in Edinburgh
4th April 2019
Dr Linda Cusworth has been invited to speak at a workshop on the theme of Looked after Children, arranged by the ESRC-funded Administrative Data Research Partnership.
In this workshop attendees will discuss and identify the challenges and opportunities of working with administrative data sources, in data linkage research across Academia, the Scottish Government and the wider public sector.
Aim of the workshop:
1. To bring together academics and policy developers using administrative data to understand the care needs of children, especially looked-after children;
2. To learn about developments in administrative data research in Scotland;
3. To identify mutually beneficial opportunities for furthering research on children and looked-after children through the Administrative Data Research Centre - Scotland.
- the potential for administrative data research – it’s relevance to policy formulation and evaluation, and service planning and evaluation
- the learning to date from research and evaluation teams who have completed and/or are progressing data linkage studies in the context of the new Administrative Data Research programme.